PS 2082 NR2 “Excellent emerging bushy type soybean that does well on all soil types. It was the first bean out of the ground in the plots last spring. Was the best standing, highest yielding soybean in Maynard's soybean plot. 1.3 bu/ac better than plot average at 17 locations in SW Ontario in 2010 2.2 bu/ac over RR1 varieties on 29 compares.”
Heat Units: 2225 CHU
Maturity Days: 74-77 Days
- First choice for silage and high moisture corn producers.
- Unbeatable energy output year after year.
- Outstanding emergence and spring vigour.
- White cob and good starch levels provide excellent quality silage.
- Additional stay green for a wider harvest window.
- Conventional version of benchmark A4705HMRR.
Spring Vigour 9
Drought Tolerance 8
Stalk Strength 8
Root Strength 9
Stay Green 9
Test Weight 0