HiStick Soybean Inoculants
If you're not using BioStacked HiStick N/T, what are you leaving on the table? (click here and find out)
HiStick N/T and HiCoat N/T S225 BioStacked soybean inoculants are unique in their ability to increase yield potential in soybeans given the presence of two biologicals compared to most inoculants with just one. The first biological is nitrogen-fixing rhizobia. The second is a naturally occurring beneficial organism called Bacillis subtilis, which has a unique ability to significantly increase plant vigour, root mass and nodule formation while also providing root disease suppression. BioStacked HiStick N/T Technology enhances yield potential through:
- More rhizobia. With HiStick N/T Liquid you get three billion nitrogen-fixing rhizobia per gram of product which is 50% more than competitive products.
- Greater plant vigour. Crop canopy closure is up to five days earlier with the Nodulating Trigger technology found in BioStacked HiStick N/T and HiCoat N/T S225 inoculants.
- Root disease suppression. Bacillis subtilis forms a 'protective sheath' around the root system that can suppress seedling diseases caused by Rhizoctonia spp. and Fusarium spp. USE Instructions
Choose the formulation of HiStick N/T that works best for your operation
- HiStick N/T Peat and HiStick N/T Liquid are BioStacked inoculants with two beneficial microorganisms tht work together with the soybean root system to enhance yield potential. Use these convenient formulations if inoculating on the farm prior to planting. HiStick N/T Liquid can also be applied by a certified bulk seed treatment retail location in advance of delivery.
- HiCoat N/T S225 is professionally applied by PRIDE Seeds. You can take delivery of your soybean seed pre-treated with the BioStacked inoculant advantage together with CruiserMaxx Vibrance seed treatment. Now that's convenient.
Soybean Seed Treatment Liquid Inoculants In-Furrow Product Compatability
Canadian Compatibility of Becker Underwood Inoculants with Seed Applied Pesticides
For All Other HiStick Info go here.