PS 2082 NR2 “Excellent emerging bushy type soybean that does well on all soil types. It was the first bean out of the ground in the plots last spring. Was the best standing, highest yielding soybean in Maynard's soybean plot. 1.3 bu/ac better than plot average at 17 locations in SW Ontario in 2010 2.2 bu/ac over RR1 varieties on 29 compares.”
Heat Units: 2250 CHU
Maturity Days: 73-76 Days
- Roundup Ready® hybrid in same family as A4415G2 RIB
- Very strong agronomics, visually attractive, excellent standability and stress tolerance
- Early high performance duo purpose hybrid for grain and silage
- Superior health, drought tolerance and late season intactness.
- Excellent emergence and aggressive seedling vigor.
- Exceptional test weight with rapid drydown
- Tall hybrid with high starch content
Spring Vigour 8
Drought Tolerance 9
Stalk Strength 9
Root Strength 9
Stay Green 9
Test Weight 9