VIDEO - Ken Currah, CCA-ON Market Development Agronomist - "What is PRIDE FX2 ?"
PRIDE Seeds offers industry leading soybean varieties for producers across Canada featuring high yielding Genuity® Roundup Ready 2 Yield® or LibertyLink® soybean technology. To take full advantage of the genetic performance and to increase your yield potential, order the PRIDE FX2 system featuring high performance PRIDE varieties together with industry leading CruiserMaxx® VibranceTM seed treatment and either BioStacked HiStick® N/T or pre-inoculated HiCoat® N/T S225.
Genuity® Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans breakthrough soybean trait technology with significantly higher yield potential.
- Power in the Pod. More beans per pod leads to more bushels per acre and a higher profit potential.
- Location, Location, Location. Gene location in specific DNA regions have a positive impact on yield year in and year out and explains the Genuity® Roundup Ready 2 Yield® advantage - an advantage recognized across the industry as the standard for yield performance.
- Roundup Ready® Crop Safety Yield Advantage. Simple and dependable weed control you expect from the Roundup Ready soybean system.
Soybean Technology Option With Liberty® Herbicide Tolerance
- Features high yielding genetics with Liberty herbicide tolerance
- The only in-crop non-selective weed control alternative to glyphosate tolerant systems
- Growers can use Liberty herbicide in-crop to provide broad spectrum weed control with no impact on soybean growth and yield potential
Cruiser Maxx® VibranceTM Beans
Give Your Crops the Strength to Protect Themselves.
Cruiser Maxx® VibranceTM seed treatment is a combination of the insecticide thiamethoxam and the fungicides sedaxane, fludioxonil and metalaxyl-M. This seed care solution optimizes root health by adding the Vigor Trigger effect with Rooting Power. Cruiser Maxx® VibranceTM Beans, protects against soil borne insects, soybean aphids, bean leaf beetle and seed and soil borne diseases such as Rhizoctonia spp., Fusarium spp., Pythium spp. and seed rots in soybeans.
PRIDE FX2 Seed Packaging Options
140,000 Seeds Bag: Selling by seed count provides a more efficient way of planning your soybean seed needs, especially with row crop planters. For producers using grain drills, a seeds/kg count is clearly marked on eac bag.
Super Totes: PRIDE soybean totes are rugged, woven poly bags that provide a more convenient approach to handling soybeans for many producers.
Bulk Delivery: The PRIDE2GO bulk delivery option allows for direct delivery of soybean seed to your operation. Ask your dealer for details.